Respect for regulations has a central and strategic role for improving performance and for business continuity, impacting both the redefinition of processes and internal control systems as well as company image.
Aristeia offers its services in this area, considering Compliance not as a cost, but an opportunity for companies, supporting them in risk analysis and in the redefinition of processes connected to respecting laws and regulations in their sector:
- Support in the predisposition and/or updating of Organization, Management and Control models, ex. D.Lgs. 231/2001 (Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis, preparation of the Organization Management and Control Model, writing of Behavior Codes and Preventive Protocols, creation of disciplinary system, definition of information flows, training and diffusion).
- Participation, as a component, in Supervisory Boards, ex D.Lgs. 231/2001.
- Support for the Supervisory Boards in the start-up phase and in the definition and execution of the Audit Plan.
- Evaluation, design and testing of internal control systems “over financial reporting”.
- Support in the evaluation of respect for other regulations.
- Compliance services for Anti Bribery and Corruption regulations.
- Compliance and due diligence execution.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The evaluation of the performance of the company cannot be limited to only economic and financial aspects.
It is necessary, in fact, for companies to operate in equilibrium with respect to other areas, such as social, ethical and environmental aspects.
For companies, this means identifying a new model of economic and social relationships that will allow them, without giving up profits, to create a true system of “Social Responsibility.”
Aristeia assists companies in the definition and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs:
- Definition of a process and system of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Assistance in the development and drafting of Ethical and Behavioural Regulations.
- Gap Analysis with respect to reference standards (for example, SA 8000, ISO 26000:2010, GRI- Global Reporting Initiative, Accountability 1000-AA 1000), definition of action plans and related implementation processes.
- Completion of Ethical Audits in outsourcing or co-sourcing.
- Support in the writing of the Social Balance Sheets, Sustainability Reports and Integrated Reports.